Pest or service questions? Let us know!
Why Choose Us
Family Owned & Operated
Over 20 Years Experience
Specialized In The East Valley
PEST CONTROL IN MESA
Despite being technically a suburb, Mesa is a large city in its own right – in terms of both area and population. With such a variety of communities and landscapes, can you imagine the variety of pest problems that come with them? Currently sprawling more than 20 miles west to east, its rapid and far growth to the east makes it a pest and insect smorgasbord! Accordingly, pest control in Mesa requires an equally broad approach.
Similar to Phoenix, the west side of Mesa tends to have the oldest homes (being the oldest region of the city). With that come many of the same problems experienced by residences in Phoenix:
- Older homes have a higher susceptibility to termite infestation, due to their older and weathered structures.
- Areas that are set up for public irrigation and homes with backyard pools and other water features tend to attract high amounts of flying insects (for example, flies, mosquitoes, bees, etc.), wingless insects in search of water and nourishment and their predators (like scorpions, spiders, cockroaches, etc.).
Conversely residents of Mesa’s more newly-developed east side may experience other problems. Newer home construction in Mesa is almost always built on newly developed land, which means that it was relatively recently open to nature, wildlife, and insects. As far they’re concerned, you and your family are on their turf, and they see you and your family as giant intruders! As a result, homeowners in newly developed areas often find a slew of different bugs to deal with: centipedes, scorpions, a wide variety of spiders, crickets, cockroaches, and many, many more. It can take years for the insects in a new residential development to finally migrate out of the neighborhood and into more remote territory. For this reason, we highly recommend subscribing to our monthly residential pest control treatment service to keep these pests out of your home and under control. Absolute Exterminating will be happy to assess your pest problem, help you consider your options, and provide a pest control strategy that will work for you and your family!
Mesa also has a high concentration of mobile homes, also known as “manufactured homes”, within its borders. These homes usually feature a crawlspace underneath them for convenience in reaching important plumbing structures, wiring, the ventilation system, etc., as well as for playing hide-and-go-seek (just kidding – kids, don’t try that at home!). Mobile homes are normally supported by concrete pillars spaced evenly throughout the crawlspace. And while these pillars serve the vital function of holding the mobile home in place, they also provide channels for termites to travel up and into your home. You can protect yourself against these infestations by having your mobile home inspected annually using Absolute Exterminating’s free residential termite inspection! We’ll be happy to carefully examine your home and, if termites are present, discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.
- West Mesa is comprised of many older homes, which tend to be prone to termite infestation due to their age-worn structures.
- East Mesa contains many newer homes which have displaced the insect populations that had previously inhabited the land. These insect populations take time to move to new, uninhabited areas. Our monthly residential extermination service is a must!
- Mesa’s mobile home residents are highly vulnerable to termite infestation through the crawlspaces beneath them. To prevent an infestation, contact us for your free annual residential termite inspection!
- Don’t hesitate to call us for assistance if you suspect you have a pest problem! With nearly 30 years of experience conducting pest control in Mesa, our professionals have the skills to meet all of your pest control needs!
Check out our blog for more information on a variety of bug and pest issues!